CORE 4-Year Plans for Academic Majors
Below are the 4-year plans and benchmarks for each academic major if you are following the CORE requirements. Directly below are some additional documents to assist in planning your semesters.
- Find out about gateway information see Limited Enrollment Programs.
- Find out about University of Maryland majors.
- Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about the Student Academic Success-Degree Completion Policy.
- Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions for Transfer Students.
College 4-Year Plans
A. James Clark School of Engineering
Scroll down for 4-year plans and benchmarks.
College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
4-year plans and benchmarks are provided in the table.
College of Arts and Humanities
Select the major of interest for a sample 4-year plan.
College of Behavioral and Social Sciences
Select your major for more information.
College of Computer, Mathematical, and Natural Sciences
• Atmospheric and Oceanic Science, Astronomy, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Geology, Mathematics,
Physics and Physical Sciences
• Biochemistry, Biological Sciences, Chemistry, and Environmental Sciences and Policy-Biodiversity and Conservation
College of Education
Select the major of interest and then scroll down for the Program Plan
For Secondary Education scroll down to the content-area of interest and then find the Program Plan
Robert H. Smith School of Business
Select the major of interest and then scroll down for 4 Year Degree Plan.